Wednesday, December 7, 2011

60% OFF JEWELRY ON JEWELMINT!

HI EVERYONE! Decided to post this quickly since I did not get to check my e-mail early enough!

JEWELMINT IS HAVING A 60% OFF PURCHASE PLUS FREE SHIPPING DEAL..

..FOR TODAY ONLY


I only found out a few minutes ago since I did not check my e-mail early enough! Fortunately someone posted it on Facebook so I jumped at this! Whole purchase will be marked down 60%, that means from $29.99/item to $11.99/item! GREAT deal!

This is perfect for those who need to do some holiday shopping (or personal shopping ;x), so I do push you all to make your purchases now before the jewelry is sold out!

Simply sign in here, take the mini test (so they know what style you like), pick the items you want into cart, and enter code BELLS60 at checkout! Hurry before it ends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment