Monday, September 2, 2013

September 02, 2013 - Simple Pleasures




One of the things I miss the most about SoCal would be my mom's fruit platter. After dinner, a seemingly large fruit platter would be made for each person. It is something that you normally see shared, but not in this household. In this fruit platter: avocados, nectarines, wine grapes, red grapes, plums (2 varietals), pears, jackfruit, and an Asian fruit I cannot seem to figure out.

I was able to grab some ramen at Orochon with some friends this weekend just to chat and catch up. Today, a few friends and I perused Fashion District in Downtown LA; I bought a lovely dusty pastel pink polyester/cotton and hope to make something with it soon. We also started doing some DIY projects with bleach and dye. Hope it all turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment