Wednesday, August 10, 2011

❥ ♥ crazy late cosplay update & shopping haul ♥

look at my forehead! -(♥u♥)- i hope to do more looks with forehead showing since i tend to not like my forehead too much! new hairstyle? ♥
-

hi hi all! ♥ how is everyone! >.<; so sorry for late updates and what-not!

so i have been behind! (~ *A*)~ so sorry! gomenasai! i have been busy so i have not had time to update (; . ;) forgive me! so this is a LONG update with pictures and whatnot of what has been going on with mikan lately! enjoy~ ♥

firstly!it was my first time going to E3 and COMIC-CON this year! for those of you who don't know, E3 is an electronics entertainment expo which means...

video games
Video games
VIDEO GAMES!!

because E3 is a industry-only convention, you cannot buy badge to go in! fortunately for me though, i got a pass! ~(*u*)~ i only took a few pictures though, but to give a short list of what companies were there..

PLAYSTATION
NINTENDO
MICROSOFT
ATARI
CAPCOM
MINECRAFT
ETC ETC ETC ETC~

so basically all the BIG gaming companies (and small ones too!). at E3, there were FREE UNLIMITED VIDEO GAMES TO PLAY! and most of these were newly released consoles/controllers/video games, some are not even released yet! great fun for those who love video games!

 
with my super-hot booth babe vi! she's so tall with her boots!
i look SO nerdy here :l

 
at harvest moon booth with my friends! we wanted the freebie llama, but they ran out! (>w<;)
and i'm crouching because i thought i was blocking XD~

 
SO PRETTY!! my friend stefu playing the new final fantasy! FREE GAMES!!

as for comic-con, it was a comic...CONVENTION! i did forget to bring my camera though (so stupid gahh!!) so i have no pictures for that D: . all i have to say is that there are fewer cosplayers at a comic con than an anime con! i am not used to that! but DEFINITELY more organized than all the other cons i have been to! at this con, i did get lots of nice freebies! and bought a TOKI DOKI X MARVEL PHONE STRAP! it came as a blind-box, which means it is random and you don't know what you get until you open it! and i go THOR (SO CUTEEE!!!)! here are the possible ones you could get:
a good bunch of them are uber cute! gahhh!! one girl went crazy and bought a WHOLE BOX SET, all UNOPENED just so she could get a thor! sorry for her, i wanted my thor, and she bought a whole box set just to get ONE. e_e;

sometime before E3, i went to FANIME!! my first con in nor-cal! was very fun! definitely different from so-cal cons! and FINALLY did finish my SNIPER cosplay from RAGNAROK ONLINE!!

this is what it should look like:


and my version... >> holds breath <<
 TA-DA! and yes, that is a miku wig that belongs to one of my friends! and that's my friend stae getting ready for her THIEF cosplay, also from RO!

we actually had a giant cosplay group for RO going on! we took quite a bit of pictures, but i'll secretly release one photoshoot picture i took...but please don't make fun of me!
I KNOW THERE IS A BIT OF CHUBBY D;

>.<; i don't have abs, but it's ok i guess! please don't judge me =_=;. anywho, this came out really nice! at least a LOT nicer than what i expected, especially since i felt so silly taking pics! why? imagine me in cosplay at a park in public, jumping 10x over and over...i'm sure a few people stopped and stared, thinking, "WHAT IS SHE DOING?! WEIRDO!!" ~(X_X)~ i do have more pictures, but i'm waiting on the editing from my photographer friends! so do wait if you wish to see more of me being silly! heee~

what else have i been up to?

i had some old plastic bracelets that i do not wear anymore! i am in the "more gyaru/ulzzang" phase, so i like the slightly more feminine/mature look! so i got an old t-shirt, and cut long, thin strips, got some glue, and did this..

i love wearing handmade bracelets! the white hemp ones i made myself, the olive one is made by my younger brother (i know! so sweet! ♥) and the blue/white one is a gift from stae! there's even a little red fish on it! ♥ love it! my writs feel very naked without such charms! layer these with more bracelets and bangles, and i am completely accessorized with any outfit i have (i like neutral, casual, feminine fusion! so it works!). i also made a similar brown suede one, to go with my neutral/bohemian styles that i have!

ah, speaking of fashion, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE SHOPPED! i am a bit picky with my clothes, so when i buy things, they are usually worth it! has to be comfy, stylish, and affordable! my recent, and small, haul this time is from forever21!!
i am in love with neutral colors lately! haul includes lace puff shoulder-sleeves body-form dress in nude ivory! VERY well fit on me, which is rare because with my height, i am never a small, and never a medium (small is too short and tight, medium too wide!). but this small fits perfect! next is coral lace patterned tee! loose-fitting and see-through, great for layering! and lastly, glitter shine tee! loose tee that can be dressed up or down, because of the glitter thread! interchangeable!! ♥

and that is it for now! this took a while for me to update, so sorry! i do have a review coming up on some samples i have tried, so please keep an eye out for that! much loves to all! ♥

p.s. what are your favorite bloggers to follow? i always like reading updates in my blogger feed, so do let me know who i may like to follow! thankies much! -(♥v♥)-

No comments:

Post a Comment