Sunday, April 8, 2012

completely random lol!

 
I HAVE NOT HAD THIS IN SO LONG!

Seriously, I did not know they make a "SUPER ICY" version of this drink! Did not know what it meant until I drank it.. IT LEFT A NICE MINTY/REFRESHING FEELING IN MY THROAT! Need to stock up on this for the Spring/Summer! -(♥u♥)-

 
Purchased some Hi-Chew yesterday because..
1. I LOVE APPLE HI-CHEW. Omg, seriously, I don't think I will ever tire of it.
2. WT- THERE'S PEACH FLAVOR?! Peach = one of my favorite fruits, so definitely nabbed one

Co-workers already tried to kill my apple Hi-Chew.. maybe I should have bought more =_=;

 
Okay, this is probably the most random part of this post. My beautiful and artistic friend Stef had this doodle and I had to snap a picture of it. That's basically it hahaha. If you like cute doodles, you can follow her Tumblr and DeviantArt


My recent happy-good-feel songs:
DJ KOMORI / Blue Magic feat. 日之内エミ


m-flo / All I Want Is You -オリジナルバージョン(フル尺)

This has to be one of the cutest videos ever. Enjoy!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment