Thursday, April 26, 2012

TOO MANY PICTURES! XD

Hi hi everyone! Sorry, but this is going to be like a picture dump x_x; this is what happens when I don't update regularly gahhh! ~(XnX)~

So my mascara FINALLY came!! Ordered it online and waited quite some time for it (I have no time to look for stores that sells these, plus they overcharge a lot!).


 
It was pretty well packaged! I was surprised because I have had problems with purchases online, as they would just shove the product into a shipping envelope and hope I don't complain. This was wrapped with generous amounts of bubble wrap pop pop popopopopop.. oh sorry, got carried away ;x heehee~
Kiss Me Heroine Volume and Curl Mascara with Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover

 The packaging is sooo cute (as expected for many Japanese makeup products). Unlike some products wrapped in plastic, these can be easily opened (no scissors required!). Just separate the two plastic sides (front and back) from the top, and it opens like a book. Nice and neat!
  


 

SO happy with my purchase! I have average length lashes, but they could NEVER hold a curl. I've tried super curling my lashes to the point where they just poke my eyelids (looks retarded really =_=) so that when it uncurls it would look like a normal curl.. BUT IT DOESN'T WORK! Y U NO STAY CURLED? ―(T_T)→ サクッ

 I will show you the lengthening effects of this mascara (there are fibers on it so it does GREAT lengths!!) in a bit at...

..STEPH'S GRADUATION!!
♪。゜〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)  おめでとうございます!! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜+.♪
You can see her artwork here!

So I decided to drive out to meet with Koto to get some snacks before the graduation, and then we carpool to the school!
Driving and taking picture.. probably not the best idea (*´ー`) フ hee~



Got to her house, and her two cuties were fighting for my attention. Pahahha~! v( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ

Then off we went! Here are some pictures of the event:
Kai and I have same shoes, but with different laces!

Steph's gallery! She has a Tumblr!
 
With Rayna-chan
THE LOVELY STEPH HERSELF! Look at the massive amounts of flowers she has lol! 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ
Koto! You can see her cosplay page here!
Erri! She's the one girl whom I've ever met who is taller than me! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
Ang is.. Ang. Haha ;x
Recognize anyone? Jacky, John (check out his photography here), and twinsy Mio!


The graduation was pretty short! There were 100+ students who graduated, so it ended around 6pm! There were like 30+ of us and we were sitting for quite some time (there were presentations and awards), so we were starving when it ended!





Settled for Tasty Garden Cafe; it is the only place that would allow such a huge group without reservation ;x hee~

Our table! We had to split into TWO tables because the place was super packed! x_x;
Silly faces while waiting for our noms.
I ordered wonton with beef stew noodles! I wanted something soupy with noodles (I usually do). Delicious!
THE HOLY DRINK OF ALL DRINKS! Okay maybe not, but eriously, I don't think I ever get tired of lemon tea~

Had to wait forever for food (large table and so many orders!), so we started taking pictures. Here are a few:

            
With the happily graduated girl!

You see how long my lower lashes are?! Did you know this is just a TAP of mascara?! THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING.

          
We got a bit excited with the purikura app on our phones, so Ang and I started doing a deco war hahaha. I obviously over-did her pic with Steph ;x

After dinner, we all got exhausted and went home. I went to bed at 4am. I seriously don't know how we were able to talk and eat for so long. Seriously.


Random unrelated stuffs..
 
Been obsessed with this at Stone Oven. I never ate there until recently. Love the basil pesto pasta salad and the garlic chicken sandwich. Yum! ( ̄〜; ̄)

 
Ending the post with my favorite; Mickery!! (^・^)Chu~♪ He is waiting for me anxiously in bed!

I will try to do a thorough review for mascara and remover soon! Have a good night dolls!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment