Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shopping Haul & Photoshoot!

SHOPPING!!

Did quite a bit this past weekend (finally!) XD. I have not been going out much.. makes me almost anti-social 。・゜・(/Д`)・゜・。うわぁぁぁぁん BUT I FINALLY DRAGGED MY BOOTY OUT! v( ̄∇ ̄)ニヤッ
Went out with Mio last Friday to just to do a small catch-up while window-shopping... which ended up to actual shopping. Good thing I only found two items I really liked, or my wallet will empty too fast  ̄Д ̄ =3 ハァ 

My small haul..
Light denim button-up by Rubbish
                   



 
Honestly I have been looking for a great denim-styled top. Though I was looking for a collared one, this was such a good buy, I had to snag it! Soft and not too short, the sleeves go half way to my forearm, perfect for Spring! The fact that it is a button-up makes it easy to wear it as a shirt alone, or as a cover over a tank for those slightly breezier days! And that gathered back panel is SO cute! Finally I have something for SPRING! ヽ(^◇^*)/ ワーイ
Sperry Penny Loafters

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THESE.

I seriously have been looking for the perfect pair of menswear/schoolgirl-inspired loafers, and they are, for some reason, SO difficult to come by! It was literally by chance I just saw these when out with Mio. And do you see that price tag?

$36.90 FOR A PAIR OF SPERRY'S?



..
...
....


WHAT


TRICK


ARE THE GODS


PLAYING


ON


ME?!



But the tag is right when it got rung up. SO HAPPY THIS IS REAL!!!
ワーイ♪☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ヘ(゚▽゚ヘ)☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ワーイ♪





WIN.












So the next thing I got recently is a free care package from Target! It was basically a small essentials bag of things that a girl may need!

Makeup bag, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer, Target coupon booklet, Nivea lotion, Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser, Pantene Shampoo
 For someone like me who tends to overpack essentials because I lack the motivation to buy travel-size items, this is perfect! They ALL fit in this small pouch (about the size of my Samsung Galaxy S2!!) O_O AMAZING? Σ(O_O;)Shock!! Definitely keeping this for traveling purposes! (and the bag is so cute homg ;x)


 Sunday rolled around, and I finally got to see people. Not just one person, but more than one (LOL what?).. because I went to...


AniMaid Cafe Photoshoot
♪♪(((≧▽≦)八(≧▽≦)八(≧▽≦)))♪♪仲間!!


I have been so distracted and busy, I rarely ever did anything really social.. unless social media like Facebook count ;x hehe~

So I finally went to the second day of the shoot (first day was Saturday but of course, I was busy! x_x;), and met a few new maids and new hosts! I have to learn names again wahh~ .__. hope I remember.

Anywho, PICTURES!!



Just got ready for shoot! Excuse the weird bangs parting =_=; I need a haircut sigh
Rika & Mio~
Somehow, we were called "hime" (don't know who decided to start this =_=;), which means "princess" in Japanese.


Let me explain. Someone in the maid cafe decided to start calling us hime based on parts of our personality. I do not know how they got to call us that (seriously? princess? am I a brat? omgosh I really hope not..  >:l GUYS STOP CALLING ME THAT ;A; ), but it got around and now we are..

Me - Tomato hime; this is because I get embarrassed easily and turn red so fast.. .__. sigh..
Mio - ____ hime; I don't know how to label what type she is, but she acts like a little girl princess XD
Rika - Pudding hime; she LOVES pudding. Like pudding milk tea, pudding in general.. and she's sweet like that too!

Continuing with pictures..

Chu~
So bored because I am waiting for others to finish shooting..
..so camwhore lol
OH HAI THAR!
Other meido and new hosts doing shoot! I sit this one out!

 After a few hours of shooting, we finally decided to grab some food!! Mio wanted to watch the Laker game, so BJ's Restaurant it is!!

New maid Chise-chan (she loves pikachu btw!), host Ichiru, and new maid Tori-chan (she's so shy! kawaii~)!
Huh? I know, I'm so lame for this one lol
New hosts on right side! Ojousama want to know them hm? ;x
Photographer John! We call him "gummy" :)
Rika!
Tori~!
Mio!
GUMMY! LOLLLL (ξ^∇^ξ) ホホホホホホホホホ
Chise-chu~!
MY FOOD! Jambalaya ftw!

 After eating, most of us separated, but Gummy (John), Mio, Rika, and I decided to wander the plaza BJ's Restaurant was in!

Rika on kiddy bike! Hahaha~
Y MAI EYZ SHO SMALL?! (;_・)
LOL
  
We roamed and shopped a bit, but I didn't buy anything! It was nice to see some people again though, especially since I have being hiding under a rock! I will see if I can post some pictures from our shoot later this week or something!


Good night now! Off I go!  ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment